“Huna is the modern or Western label given to the ancient healing and spiritual shamanism of ancient Hawaii…teachings that were once secret and carefully guarded…If you’re interested in spiritual growth, Ho’oponopono and personal empowerment, or expansion of your awareness and your connection to universal spirit, then you’ll find that getting in touch with the consciousness will awaken something inside you.”
Dr Matt James
Huna is a complete system. It covers (among other things)
- spirituality – the philosophy, the paths
- human psychology (oh yes!)
- energy – what it is, how to have more of it, how to work with it and use it for the good of self and others, chanting, working with the elements (there are 5 in the Hawaiian system)
- manifestation – how to manifest at will. Really this is about working with energy and the elements.
- ho’oponopono – the Hawaiian forgiveness process made famous by Joe Vitale, from the tradition and teachings of Morrnah Simeone
- spiritual healing and release techniques to release the negative emotions and beliefs – the ‘black bags’ – that bind us, trap us, and stop us from shining in our true magnificence
- divination and prediction
- the secret teachings of aloha, the Hawaiian word for love
- physical energy using energy and/or herbs
- guardian spirits.
I’ve been studying and practising Huna for over 15 years, and teaching it for 9 in Hawai’i and UK. Using Huna, I’ve helped people deal with sexual abuse, cancer, limiting fears, beliefs, anxieties and doubts, grief, sadness and depression and much more. I’ve also used it to help myself regain my mental health, and stay sane, and to keep my energy vibrant when I’m working with clients. If you would like to learn more, or to book a discovery call with me to see how you can use Huna to empower your life, just get in touch.